Sep 12, 2008

campus mania

Hey people..

I am back, yes I am still alive of course. For all you don’t know I am back to campus now. And here I am waiting for my lab schedule another 2 hours.. siting here on public cubicle at the corner of one campus building browsing around, bored enough listening to so called interactive MatLab on net. Yes this programming language of nowhere land spoken by spooky alien possibly - is gonna be first hurdle that I need to cope with. Next one is math, calculus and linear algebra would be challenging too. Recalling those stuffs which I liked at the most back to 18 years ago, it’s kind of pain in butt. But I have got to do it otherwise I will fail. Better I spend more time to review all to refresh to get them back in my head… I will let them dance happily inside my brain till they cool down inside my memory ready to serve back all my motoric sensors (aka in exams etc).

So.. enough about that. First week almost passed. Got “excitement” assignment starter to spend at the weekend. But surprisingly, I got a young, funny, and of course cute TA (teaching assistant) from my geology lab who always want to greet me in bahasa Indonesia. Nice isn’t it ? First Canadian in this Land of Rockies that I met who can speak my language not even my hubby who always sleep beside me. Ironic..

Other more I wanna write here, but my time is up.. I need to cross more thing in my list to do here before I head to