Dec 17, 2009

TGIT

Yes, I love it's Thursday, even more than Friday... been enough tackled errands alone for 4 days 4 nights as he goes to work up north in the field. He's always back on Thursday night. I know, I let him work there. I said OK I can handle them, shouldn't be difficult. He is paid 20% more money there, even they give $245 cloth allowance per year, great saving for our next summer vacation.

This week, I have been busy browsing preschool for Rafee. Time flies so fast. Almost beginning of the 2010. He will start in September,10. I know, still long way to go but I don't wanna miss registration season. Like what happened last year.. he supposed to start preschool last year. But due to ignorant mommy he didn't, end up indulging himself at home, no learning at all. Well, it's o good at least he knows alphabet and number now. He talks too much tough.. I guess he's got more than 200 vocab now..
Back to the business, So far I have got narrowed down the school list with 2 options either near campus or home. Near campus, I found some good preschools. Near house well, it's so so, should be fine for preparing him to wait for K school.
I have figured out typical schedule of my courses so I can choose class schedule for him. So well done..

No comments: