Oct 28, 2007

FUn and safe Halloween

Here are common Halloween Safety tips, recommending parents to review the scenario of the trick or treating fun night.
  • Wear an appropriate costume, if possible fire resistant, must be bright coloured, apply reflective tape to make visible.
  • Wear mask with large hole in eyes part for better vision. In fact face paint or make up is better.
  • To walk safely, always carry and use flashlight
  • Asks for adult companion to trick or treat, or walk in group with older kids.
  • Better hang around in your neighbourhood, plan which houses to visit and let someone at home know about the route.
  • Start early, get home early
  • Visit houses whose lights on. Stay at the door, never try to go inside unless asked.
    the most important one for parents: always check treats before kids eat them.
  • Don't eat unwrapped candy, fresh fruit or homemade treats unless you are absolutely certain of where it came from and your parents say it is OK

1 comment:

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

hello,
my name is tony. I'm from Malaysia. I was blog hopping and stumbled upon your blog. Reading your blog reminds me when I was staying in Guelph Ontario. I missed Canada very much. I hope to visit sometime. Please visit my blog and do leave a comment.