Nov 13, 2007

Rush-hour-free job

Last week, the negotiation completed. Finally, they are on my side. I am taken, Yay!! They agreed to involve me in their project with my favored condition, working at home sweet office base, honestly never thought of it.

Today I met the project geologist whom I mostly work with, at uncommon place for a first meeting. At a library of govt. geological survey. Surprisingly, the gentleman looks so young - to my sight. Aside from it, I wanna comment here, he is too cute to be a geologist o(~_~)o

So, what about the work? Nothing new, things that I have done it before. It’s all about data management for their prospective geothermal areas. All I need to do, spend time in the library to dig out the papers, articles, journals. Extracting data, information, do a bit analysis, put it in the accessible database, produce data presentation in digital format and also make reports with some "wise sentences" for fields development. The latter is serious part.

The coming hectic days of the work (without hassles of rush hours) are real full of excitement as I feel being a student again. Spending time in library brings me back to old days as a student. The things I love to do it again.

Hey talking about being a student, no kidding I am a UoC student wannabe. Hopefully next year :) provided the admission board still wanna take me. We’ll see.